Do you think you have what it takes to compete in the 2023 Poke Fest with Sam Choy, Aarón Sánchez, and Ronnie Rainwater?
We are welcoming applications from both amateur and professional chefs. To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Competitor Application” and the following information. The deadline to apply is May 5, 2023.
Include in the body of your email:
- Your name
- The name of the restaurant you are representing (if applicable)
- The name of your dish
- If you would like to receive a $150 ingredient stipend or donate it to charity
- The best phone number to contact you at
- If you are a professional or amateur
- The number of people you will have on your team and their names (max of 4 total)
Chefs competing in the 2023 Poke Fest will receive two free general admission badges to the festival. Chefs will be responsible for having a single serving size (2oz) of their dish prepared and ready for photography on the day of the event by 1:00pm. A larger portion of 12 servings (approximately 25oz total) for media and our celebrity chef panel by 2:00pm, and full service to VIP attendees at 3:00pm and general admission attendees at 4:00pm.